Seymour II’ Wound Care Model™
Product No. VTA0910
Based on a 74-year-old patient, this model aids in the identification and assessment of wounds. Once the different etiologies are understood, this model can be used to discuss and devise treatment plans.
- Skills assessment
- Competency testing
- Dressing techniques
- Negative wound therapy
- Measurement of wound length, depth, undermining and tunneling
- Displays the following conditions:
- Stage I pressure injury
- Stage II blister intact
- Stage III pressure injury with undermining, tunnelling, subcutaneous fat and slough.
- Stage IV deep injury with exposed bone, undermining, tunnelling, subcutaneous fat, eschar & slough.
- Suspected DTI, unstageable & a 5 1/2” dehisced wound.
- Unique flexible life-like material permits the placement of dressings
- For use with negative pressure wound therapy devices (without adhesive residue)
- Washable with soap & water
You will receive:
- 1 Seymour II Wound Care Model