- As a visitor to this website, you can engage in many activities without providing any personal information. In connection with certain activities, however, Limbs & Things may ask you to provide certain information about yourself by filling out and submitting an on-line form. Whether you elect to engage in those activities is entirely your option.
- Limbs & Things collects personal information when you register for a service offered by Limbs & Things, respond to a user survey or otherwise voluntarily provide such information. "Personal information" is information that identifies, or can be used to identify, contact or locate the person to whom such information pertains (e.g., your name, address, e-mail address or phone number).
- Limbs & Things' server automatically records information that your browser sends when you visit this website. The server log may include such information as your URL, Internet Protocol address, browser type and language, the page that you request, and the date and time of your visit.
Uses of Collected Information
- Limbs & Things may use personal information in order to provide the services that you've requested.
- Limbs & Things may use personal information and other data for audit, research and analysis intended to improve and operate this website and services provided hereon.
- If we intend to use personal information for a purpose other than the purpose for which it was initially provided, we will ask for your consent prior to that use.
- Limbs & Things only shares personal information with other companies or individuals in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your affirmative, "opt-in" consent for sharing of your personal information;
- We have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable government request; (b) enforce the "Web Policies" that govern this site, or investigation of any suspected violations thereof; (c) detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (d) or protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Limbs & Things, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- Limbs & Things may share aggregated non-personal information with third parties. Such information does not identify you individually.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include:
- periodic internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures; and
- physical security measures to guard against unauthorised access to systems where we store personal data.
- We may also use passwords to help verify your identity before granting access to certain services and functionalities. Should you elect to participate in such a password-protected service, we urge you to take appropriate precautions to protect your privacy (e.g., do not disclose your password to others; periodically change your password).
- We restrict access to personal information to Limbs & Things employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve services in connection with which your personal information has been collected. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Limbs & Things processes personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this Policy or any applicable service-specific privacy notice. We periodically review our data collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store and process the personal information needed to provide or improve our services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete and current, but we depend upon our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
Links to Other Sites
Accessing and Upgrading Personal Information
Upon your request, we will make good faith efforts to correct, update or delete your personal information. If you wish to correct, update or delete your personal information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or
Limbs & Things Limited
Limbs & Things Limited
If you are writing with respect to possible policy violations, please describe in as much detail as possible the ways which you believe the policy has been violated. We will then promptly investigate your complaint.